Who Am I?
Just an average student who is lacking consistency. I am not able to manage my time properly for studying. I have plenty of time but still not having consistency. I got good grade in 10 standard. But that's all senseless. Studying in class 11 is so much tough and being consistent is so much tough. Numericals are so much tough. I hope that many of the people might be having this problem specially in 11. No matter from which stream you belong to, things are going to become harsh. I'm also passing through same state. Only 4 months are left and I've done 30% syllabus only. But we've to drive towards saving time and utilizing each and every minute we have in our hands. School is eating most of the time. Physics numericals are becoming so much tough. We have to complete syllabus as fast as possible or else things will go out of our hands.
Comments
Post a Comment